It is just a Temporary Position although sometimes they may make it permanent.
Sales and Service Specialists serve as the first contact customers have with the company and will be responsible for the effective and efficient handling of customer needs. The Sales and Service Specialists will be completing transactions in real time, working simultaneously with multiple software applications; consistently following up on promises and commitments on a timely basis; appropriately identifying and escalating unresolved issues.
QualificationsSuccessful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a resident and live in the following states Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Illinois ,Montana, New Hampshire New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas and Oregon
- Highly PC literate and have their own PC with a reliable high-speed Internet connection
- Ability to type 35 words per minute is essential
- Prior call center experience strongly preferred
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED to apply
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Fundamental math skills required
- Strong sales skills
- Highly motivated and Dependable
Hardware, Software, Workstation Specifications: Minimum Requirements
- Internet Connection:
- Cable or DSL provider (No Wireless or Satellite), VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) compatible.
- Minimum up load speed: 500 kbps
- Minimum download speed: 1.5 mbps
- Computer Hardware:
- 1.8 GHZ Processor ( minimum of a Pentium 4 processor or equivalent processor)
- 1 GB of RAM
- Sound card with speakers
- 17" Flat Panel Display recommended (capable of 1280 x 1024), 15" minimum
- Telephone Requirement:
- Dedicated telephone line with the ability to disable features such as call waiting, forwarding, etc. No cellular/wireless phones are permitted.
- Computer Software:
- Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 Operating system
- Your workstation must be in a private, quiet area away from others in your residence and background noise
To get more information and view other requirements and to apply you can click here or copy this link into your browser http://ww10.1800flowers.com/template.do?id=template8&page=9000#1 .