Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Totally off Topic!

So I'm watching TV and one of those stupid 5 Hour Energy commercials comes on and I just want to scream.

Why do we go through so much hassle for our morning coffee?
HMMM BECAUSE IT IS DELICIOUS!!!

5 Hour Energy its the morning wake up you dont have to
Make
Wait for
or Hassle With

But the fact that it tastes absolutely awful doesn't matter?

Don't get me wrong, I know that it works sometimes, but I would much rather have my morning cup of coffee.  And you really don't have to hassle with it, most coffee makers have timers that you can set so your coffee starts by itself in the morning.

AND the guys acting sucks. I mean, it's like, AWFUL.


But anyway, I digress, and apologize for my little rant!

Have a great day!

BTW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLdBOTuX1GI
Thats the commercial Im talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment