As a HSN Customer Care Representative, you can enjoy both the convenience of home-based employment and the benefits of working for an established, people-oriented employer.
Competitive pay - incentive opportunities - paid training & paid time off - employee discounts - 401K and more!!!
Make someone's day everyday! Assist HSN customers by completing exciting sales transactions, educating customers about HSN products and making people happy. All sales calls are in-bound.
• This position pays $9.50 per hour plus incentives
• Paid Training (paid at the rate of $7.25/hour for 8 weeks)
• Various shifts are available
• Benefits start the 1st of the month following your hire date
• Previous experience in sales or customer service.
• Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong detail orientation, follow through, and organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy.
• Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call.