Help VoiceLog fight telemarketing fraud and make money from home using your computer. As a Verification Agent, you will listen to recordings of sales calls to determine if the sale is valid or if there is evidence of sales fraud or undue customer confusion.
This is a contract position which is paid by the number of recordings reviewed. You work from your home using your computer and Internet access. VoiceLog will provide you with the necessary training and software.
Minimum requirements include:
- You must be conscientious, accurate and detail-oriented, able to follow instructions and be computer literate. Your English skills should be good to excellent
- Pentium-class computer with a minimum of 1 Gigabyte of RAM and capable of running Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, sound card, speakers and printer
- High speed Internet access - DSL, ISDN, cable or satellite (regular dial-up not acceptable)
- Able to type/transcribe with accuracy
- Strong listening competency in any of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, Hmong, Tagalog, Japanese, Spanish, Etc.
If you would like to learn more or apply you can CLICK HERE!